Unspeakable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
House Points

Slytherin 0
Gryffindor 0
Hufflepuff 0
Ravenclaw 0

Triwizard Tournament
  • 1st Place: Unknown
  • 2nd Place: Unknown
  • 3rd Place: Unknown 
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 28 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:06 am
Latest topics
» Windows 7 Loader 1.8 {Most Clean Version}
General Rules and Roleplaying / Available Characters EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:52 pm by jybmor

» Chemistry For Today Seager 7th Edition Free Download
General Rules and Roleplaying / Available Characters EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:43 pm by jybmor

» Slytherin Common Room
General Rules and Roleplaying / Available Characters EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:50 am by Tristan Yaxley

» Ooc - Chatter
General Rules and Roleplaying / Available Characters EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:48 am by Tristan Yaxley

» Dunes Hallway Adventures
General Rules and Roleplaying / Available Characters EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:03 pm by Dune Blackwell

» INTRODUCTION THREAD
General Rules and Roleplaying / Available Characters EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:01 pm by Varian Lenoir

» The Daily Prophet
General Rules and Roleplaying / Available Characters EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:19 am by The Daily Prophet

» Detailed Character Profiles
General Rules and Roleplaying / Available Characters EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:31 pm by Quinn Cayn

» The Sorting Hat
General Rules and Roleplaying / Available Characters EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:05 am by Quinn Cayn

General Rules and Roleplaying / Available Characters

Go down

General Rules and Roleplaying / Available Characters Empty General Rules and Roleplaying / Available Characters

Post  Minerva McGonagall Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:31 am

Hello and welcome to Unspeakable, a Harry Potter RPG set during the time period of the epilogue of Deathly Hallows. Here, I will list the rules of the forum, as well as the rules you will need to keep in mind for roleplaying. Let's get right into them, shall we?

Respect everyone; no hate speech.
I don't think I need to elaborate on this one, you've probably seen it enough.

Be appropriate.
Not everyone is of legal age to be reading smutty Harry Potter fanfiction, and moreover, not everyone wants to. I'm not trying to discourage you from writing it, because you are by all means allowed to, on this forum, but you must keep it in your PMs.
Cursing is allowed, but try to keep it in-character. More on in-character and canon later.

This RPG is canon to all of the Harry Potter books. For more information on the backstory of the RPG, you'll need to read that thread, but everything that happened in the series still happened, and I'm not omitting anything for the sake of my own RPG. That being so, there are a lot of available canon characters to play, listed below for your convenience:

Albus Severus Potter
Lily Luna Potter
James Sirius Potter
Hugo Weasley
Rose Weasley
Scorpius H. Malfoy
Molly Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Victoire Weasley
Louis Weasley
Dominique Weasley
Fred Weasley
Roxanne Weasley
Professor Neville Longbottom
Hannah Longbottom
Harry Potter
Ginny Potter
Ron Weasley
Hermione Weasley
George Weasley
Angelina Weasley
Audrey Weasley
Percy Weasley
Luna Lovegood
Rolf Scamander
Cho Chang
Kingsley Shacklebolt
Astoria Malfoy nee Greengrass
Draco Malfoy
Ted Lupin
Blaise Zabini
Pansy Parkinson
Rubeus Hagrid
Olympe Maxime

If someone isn't on here who should be, it's probably because they're already taken, or I forgot them. If you've checked the members list and can't find the character you're looking for, you can sign up as that character, just make sure to post in the Sorting Hat forum. And of course, original characters are always welcomed, because they're going to be a vital part of the plot. If you are going to register as an original character, please be sure to read the sticky about OCs.

There are a lot of available positions for professors and such but make sure you're cleared by Admin/Mod before you apply to be anything other than a student. Here are the positions open:

-History of Magic professor
-Potions professor
-Muggle studies professor
-Arithmancy professor
-Ancient runes professor
-Headmaster/mistress of Salem Witches' Academy
-Unspeakables
-Beauxbatons students (France)
-Salem Academy students (USA)
-Hogwarts Librarian

Now, there are some specifications about roleplaying I need to make clear:

Your username must be the name of the character you are roleplaying. I am Minerva McGonagall, therefore, every post that I make using this username must be as McG, except my Administrative posts which I don't bother writing in character because that's just cumbersome. Your username CANNOT be something like popcornluvr91. If it is, I will ban you.

You may have up to three (3) characters. If you want more than that, you'll have to either be good and active, or just really good. Since it's impossible on this forum site to have more than one username per email address, you need to read the thread about character creation for the information on what to do if you want multiple characters.

You must use quotation marks for speech, and put space between your paragraphs. This just makes it 1000x easier to read for everyone else.
Think of how a book is written, and how easy a book usually is to read.

No god-modding. Unless you've spoken with everyone else in the thread, don't assume a character is going to react a certain way or do a certain thing. Only write what your character is doing or feeling.

Your Administrators are Lorcan Lovegood, Lysander Lovegood and Minerva McGonagall. Your moderator is Daphne Greengrass.

If you are going to give your character a profile picture, which is preferable, but not required, your profile picture cannot be any larger than 150 x 200 pixels, and please, NO animated files.

Keep it canon! I'm trying to pride myself on having a totally canon brainchild for once. So, try to keep it sacred that way. Your wizards should probably not whip out their iPhone and text their BFF. I mean, just generally, that shouldn't happen. Things such as cigarette smoking, made-up spells (within reason), and character sexuality are up in the air, where I'm concerned.

You've done a good job if you've made it this far! Keep reading, look around the other threads, and then check out the Sorting Hat to make your character.

General Rules and Roleplaying / Available Characters Rpg-universe-link-bannerhttp://rpgforall.proboards104.com/
OH GOD HOW DID THIS GET HERE I AM NOT GOOD WITH BBCODE

General Rules and Roleplaying / Available Characters Df3canonhttp://df.artisticchardon.com
I ADVERTISED HERE TOO. YES I AM LOOKING FOR MORE PLAYERS WHY DO YOU ASK?
Minerva McGonagall
Minerva McGonagall
Headmistress

https://unspeakable.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down