Unspeakable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
House Points

Slytherin 0
Gryffindor 0
Hufflepuff 0
Ravenclaw 0

Triwizard Tournament
  • 1st Place: Unknown
  • 2nd Place: Unknown
  • 3rd Place: Unknown 
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 28 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:06 am
Latest topics
» Windows 7 Loader 1.8 {Most Clean Version}
Original Characters / Character Creation EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:52 pm by jybmor

» Chemistry For Today Seager 7th Edition Free Download
Original Characters / Character Creation EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:43 pm by jybmor

» Slytherin Common Room
Original Characters / Character Creation EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:50 am by Tristan Yaxley

» Ooc - Chatter
Original Characters / Character Creation EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:48 am by Tristan Yaxley

» Dunes Hallway Adventures
Original Characters / Character Creation EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:03 pm by Dune Blackwell

» INTRODUCTION THREAD
Original Characters / Character Creation EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:01 pm by Varian Lenoir

» The Daily Prophet
Original Characters / Character Creation EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:19 am by The Daily Prophet

» Detailed Character Profiles
Original Characters / Character Creation EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:31 pm by Quinn Cayn

» The Sorting Hat
Original Characters / Character Creation EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:05 am by Quinn Cayn

Original Characters / Character Creation

Go down

Original Characters / Character Creation Empty Original Characters / Character Creation

Post  Minerva McGonagall Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:59 am

Registration Procedure
  • Your username must be your character's first and last name only.
  • If your character is a professor or in another position of power, you must contact an Admin or Moderator for permission to proceed.
  • You must post a reply in the Sorting Hat thread with the completed provided form only.
  • Optionally, you may fill out the more detailed provided form in the Detailed Character Profiles thread for other players to get a better idea of your character's personality.
  • Post!

Limit yourself. You can't make a character who is half werewolf half vampire half veela half dragon. It's just not happening, and you know what pretentious writers' term I'd pull out on you (Mary-Sue).

All special abilities must be confirmed by Admin or Moderator. If you want to be an Animagus, registered or unregistered, Metamorphmagus, Auror, Unspeakable, Professor, or in an otherwise powerful position with your character's ability, it must be confirmed by either myself or one of the Moderators.

Any extra school positions must also be confirmed by Admin or Moderator. Contact Admin or Moderator to be Prefect/Head Boy or Girl, or to be on the house Quidditch team.

Any special items must also be confirmed by Admin or Moderator. Invisibility cloaks, time-turners, and other such rare items need to be approved by a moderator or the Admin.

KEEP IT CANON. You ARE NOT allowed to make up a character who was born from the canon characters of the Harry Potter series. Especially not ones who are dead. If you want to roleplay Lupin and Tonks' second child who was born in 2000, I can't let you do that, because they are 1.) canon characters and 2.) dead. As I have mentioned before in the Rules forum, it is very important to me to keep the series intact, insofar as what the books say and the epilogue and author interviews describe.

For Beauxbatons and Salem Academy students: Your character must be a sixth or seventh year. We don't need to populate the entire palace of Beauxbatons, and we only need A FEW American student contestants for the Goblet of Fire, so these positions will be limited.

IMPORTANT:
If you want to have multiple characters under the same email address, it's impossible with the way Forumotion.com is designed. I've looked literally all over the administration panel and the help forums for ways around this problem, because that's really kind of a big road block for the way I've set up the system, here. So, you can either create a bunch of bogus email accounts, or just PM me with the character's name and what you want your password to be. I can change your password and username any time I want to anyway, so I wouldn't hesitate to just PM me about it. I'm not ever going to send a newsletter or anything like that, so your email is pretty much totally unimportant besides activating your account, which, if you contact me to create your character, you won't even have to worry about.
Minerva McGonagall
Minerva McGonagall
Headmistress

https://unspeakable.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down